Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Day 6

Sunday, October 22, 2006

Walmart Supercenter Alert

The count is now 11….

Miles ridden today = 298
Total motorcycle miles = 1,284

Well Chris and I were moving a little slow this morning. We stayed out late at the bars in downtown Nashville and helped out their economy a little. The weather is overcast today as that high pressure system has moved in with some pretty cold air. Luckily we didn’t catch any rain on the ride to my parents.

We left Nashville at 12:45 PM and drove to my parents in Kingsport, Tennessee. No backroads today. We took I-40 most of the way. The scenery from the freeway was amazing. All of the trees are changing color and it was a very scenic ride. We made it to my parent’s house at 6:30 PM Eastern.

Here is a picture of me with my Grandmother and my Aunt Vivian.

IMG_0100

Just because you are out on the road doesn’t mean you can’t keep in touch or that you have to miss your football team’s game. Chris and I made a stop on Saturday to pull out the Satellite radio and portable speakers and listen to the TexasNebraska game.

IMG_0091

Some of the beautiful scenery on the Tennessee backroads

IMG_0108

No comments: